[Zope] PyGres DB Connection in Zope drops when many Users are added (UserDB)

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:19:18 -0500

At 09:07 AM 4/25/00 -0400, J. Atwood wrote:
>AB is apachebench which is a benchmarking program. You can basically pound
>on your installation to see where the weaknesses (slowness) is. For you,
>this could mean just a few Methods that have the SQL in them or the SQL
>Methods themselves.  Watch them in top (in Linux) and see what happens.

Cool. I will do that.

>Caching is part of the PyGreSQL method (the advanced tab).

You mean SQL Method (I have seen caching options there before) or PyGreSQL
DB Connection?

>Sorry about the 6.5.3, I thought I read 7.

I switched to 7.0 last week. But it occurred for both versions.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development