[Zope] Calling an external doument into a dtml var tag

blueeye blueye45@go.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying...since this miserable tuesday morning, to
figure out a
way to call an external document from another folder into
my current
document.

For example I call a document within my folder as:

<dtml-var site_header>

where site_header is within the current folder.

Now if I need to call another document from another
folder... as:

<dtml-var external folder/external document>

I tried the <dtml-with> statement and it doesn't work at
all.

Butch, or anyone out there....

could you please...for the love of Gawwwd...help me out
here????

http://zope.menswear.com:8080/QuickStart/menswearmmsb1/home
_html

I am currently designing as well as zoping this site right
here in
the heart of Atlanta from the 16th floor!!! (phew!)

Help me before I jump
Blueyez from Atlanta