[Zope] Folders, one more time!!

Pierre Rougier prougier@ina.fr
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:50:10 +0200

Hi,
There is a lot of questions about Folders on the list in our days..... I
got one too... ;^)
I would like to make a SpecialFolder, with its own methods and objects.
I tried doing it by using products and ZFactories, but I do not manage
to insert my special Folders as a normal Folder in the hierarchy Zope..

Is there a simple way to do it, I mean having my SpecialFolder in the
Add list, and when adding it, inserting it in the zope hierarchy as a
Folder which can be managed, with object by default.

(I hope I have been clear.... but not sure)!

A great thanks to any people who would be able to help me.......

Pierre

PS: can I find somewhere the list of DTML functions (as
manage_addProduct and such functions...)