[Zope] Unanswered questions...

Andrew Williams ajwms@visto.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:20:45 -0700

I have been working with Zope for the past month, and have developed a love/hate relationship with it.  I definitely think there is a _lot_ of potential with this application; I am even trying to "sneak" it in the back door of the company I work for.

warning... rant beginning

Unfortunately, I have posted some questions to this mailing list, and have not received an answer; not even a "read the manual" (as if there is a good one... :]).  Now, I can understand not getting a question answered if it has been covered many other times before; however, I would think such a question would warrant a response similar to "check the mail archives".  I find it hard to sanction Zope to my management when I can't get any responses to questions I ask here!

rant ending...

Andrew

Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.