[Zope] Pound sign in object id causes dtml-tree problem

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:14:01 +0100

I think this is a problem with Zope checking you don't create objects with
illegal IDs. £'s are nto legal in URLs, hence the not-found error ;-)

If you try and create a £test object, Zope 2.1.6 complains:

The id £test contains characters illegal in URLs.

But if you create test£ you get no complaint.

If I were you, I'd chuck this in the collector...

cheers,

Chris