[Zope] Cascading Style Sheets and Zope

Eric L. Walstad ewalstad@energywright.com
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:54:20 -0700

Hello All,

In my experimenting with my first Zope website, I'm finding that I am
spending a lot of time getting the different portions of the site to look
the same.  I've set up a few DTML methods like <dtml-var font_14pt> and
<dtml-var table_format> that I use, but I bet there's a better way.

I don't know anything about CSS, other than the concept, and am wondering if
something like a DTML method that holds all the style sheet info is a good
idea.  That way, each page could simply reference that style sheet method.
If the look of the site needed to be changed, the change would only have to
happen in one location.

I'm interested in hearing what others are doing to achieve this same goal.
Should I go down the CSS road or is there a better way?

TIA, Eric.