[Zope] Batchpeocessing with multiple selection

vikas vikas@mail.morelinux.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:46:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I am using Zope sine last couple of months. I have been using zope from
source version Zope-2.1.6-src. My operating system is Turbolinux6.0 and my
database is MySql. I have to make an search on a column having multiple
selection i.e take for example I have  a column for city in one of my
tables which also contains many other columns. Now i make a search on
multiple city along with the state in which that city belongs. The search
is working fine I get all the data i want, But my problem is that i wan to
display only 10 rows on the page.For this i am using batch processing. But
it is giving me errors Such as key error [city],[state] and gives the url
of my page where i m using batchprocessing. Can someone help me out how to
overcome the problem this problem as this is very urgent for me. I think
the varibles are not geting passed again when i click on next sequence.
Thanx in anticipation of a reply and warm regards to all.
Hope I am able to explain what my probelm is ?
Vikas Mahajan