[Zope] Adding DTML document hangs Zope

lucas7@home.com lucas7@home.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 23:50:58 -0700 (MST)

Whenever I try to add a DTML document under Zope 2.2.0 it seems to hang the
system. Has anyone had this kind of problem, or am I doing something wrong? I
am adding the document as non-superuser, which seems to be the only way to add
items...

Thanks

----------------------------------
Lucas Vogel
lucas7@home.com
01-Aug-2000
For-pay Internet distributed processing.
http://www.ProcessTree.com/?sponsor=49351
"But the most reliable indication of the future of Open Source is its past: in
just a few years, we have gone from nothing to a robust body of software that
solves many different problems and is reaching the million-user count. There's
no reason for us to slow down now."

  -- Bruce Perens, on the future of Open Source software. (Open Sources, 1999
O'Reilly and Associates)