[Zope] Change db connect string in python or dtml

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@rivermen.se
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 10:49:40 +0100

Hi.

I have an instance of a 'Z MySQL Database Connection' called mysql.

How can I change the 'Database Connection String' and then then try to
connect, either in dtml or python?

--

/Magnus Heino