[Zope] free client to map Zope-FTP

rgines@purina.com rgines@purina.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:26:55 -0500

My first question is "Do you realy need a drive letter?".   If you don't
need a drive letter, but really just need a connection which is mapped
within the Windows drive space, there is a utility called Internet
Neighborhood from KnoWare.   It allows you to map FTP sites into the
Windows 'File Explorer'.  It is not free, but it is shareware.   I don't
use it personally, but I did run across it when I was testing some
utilities for a client.  Depending on what your underlying need is, it
should work well for you.