[Zope] New Wikis on zope.org

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 03:44:57 -0600

I have added a couple of new wikis to my section on zope.org at http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill

The first one deals with the Membership product. I hope to expose some of my reasons and methodology in the development
of the product. You can get to it by going to my page at http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/MembershipProductWiki . I do
ask that general questions go to the mailing list (zope-dev, thank you), and not to the discussion page.

The second one I hope will be of use to some zopistas, new and old. it is an open documentation and logging of the
development of a Zope Powered Site. the site it references, is already up and public, but it is far from complete. It is
currently in the 'it works, let us get it out there' phase. it can be reached at
http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/ThroughTheLookingGlass

Both sites have a seperate page for members to edit, as I'd like to keep the main pages clear and concise. I just put
these up, with some basic pages added, so bear with me the next few days. I'm readying another Membership release :)

Yours in Zope, Bill

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.