[Zope] SiteAccess and zope2.2

Jens Vagelpohl Jens@digicool.com
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 07:55:48 -0400

terry,

have you done the following:

* get the *latest* version of SiteAccess (only SiteAccess versions >2.0
work woth zope 2.2.0
* run the little helper script that comes with SiteAccess2 to upgrade
all existing SiteAccess-related objects to version 2
* just to be on the safe side, re-registered the access rules with their
respective folders

jens