[Zope] Zope 2.2 under Debian (Woody) broken?

Pedro I. Sanchez pedro.i.sanchez@altavista.net
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 03:15:48 +0000

Thank you for the hint.

I had purged my old zope (dpkg --purge) but it seems something was still
there hanging around. I did an "rm -rf /var/lib/zope /usr/lib/zope" and
reinstalled zope and it worked!

I then tried to install the package "zope-siteaccess" from Woody but it
depends on zope (>= 2.0.0-2) which is not available :|

I'm sort of new to zope so may I ask, Do I need this "zope-siteaccess"
package from Woody?

Thank you,