[Zope] RE: riddle me this Batman, coded copy/paste syntax?

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 17:37:31 +1000

This code worked fine in 2.1.6 but is broken
(http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1371/view) for me when moving
zclass instances in 2.2.0

However...YMMV, so here it is for what it's worth.

Note that thingstocopyidlist is just a list containing the object ids
you want cloned from sourcefolder into targetfolder and that the
clipboardstuff trick came out of a latenight reading of some python
source
deep in the bowels of zope....

     <dtml-with "_.getitem(sourcefolder)">
     <dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('clipboardstuff',manage_copyObjects(ids=thingstocopyidlist))">
     </dtml-with>
     <dtml-with "_.getitem(targetfolder)">
     <dtml-call "manage_pasteObjects(cb_copy_data=clipboardstuff)">
     </dtml-with>