[Zope] Problem with proxy role...

LinuxFreedom web@linuxfreedom.com
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 13:02:47 -0400

Magnus:

In setting up the JobBoard from the HOWTO, what worked for me was setting
the proxy role for both the method in the JobBoard product that processes
the form to "Manager" (Product
at/Control_Panel/Products/JobBoard/job_board_entry_add); as well as the
regular method that processes the form to "Manager".

The HOWTO seems to indicate that only the regular method must be set to
proxy, i.e., "Important:The "entry_addProcessor" must be set to "Manager"
proxy for it to work."  When I followed only this instruction, I ran into
the same problem that you did.

However, while this works for me, I am not sure that this is the zen way of
doing things.

Regards,
Roger