[Zope] ZClass authorization problem (You are not authorized to access manage_changeProperties)

Gaspard, Bradley S BRADLEY.S.GASPARD@saic.com
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:28:21 -0400

I have created a new ZClass which contains a dtml method that first clones
an object and then edits it's properties:

    <dtml-with manage_clone(News, REQUEST['new_id'], REQUEST)">
	<dtml-call manage_changeProperties(
	        title=REQUEST['new_title'],
	        blah blah blah,
             )">
    </dtml-with>

When I fill out the 'add' form and try to create a new instance I am
presented with the error message (as a user with
a manager role):

    You are not authorized to access manage_changeProperties

I am able to successfully create an instance if I am the superuser.

How do I fix this??

Brad