[Zope] SQL Query -> DTML Form with populated values -> SQL update example??

Bill Broadley bill@math.ucdavis.edu
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:40:08 -0700

I'm fairly new to Zope.  I have various view, search, and insert into a
SQL database (MySQL) working.

I'm having a problem connecting all the pieces for an update.

Does someone have an example (with DTML or similiar source) that
demonstrates the following:
1.  A search field for record id, or a list with a clickable URL for each
    record (that is the result from a SQL select)
2.  Allows updating of the record with a DTML form with values already
    populated
3.  An SQL update based on the values from #2.

I checked the ZSQL pdf, and the giant HOWTO collection without
finding a good example.  Any help appreciated (including documentation