[Zope] manage_upload -> SQL-db with pictures possible?

Jacob Lundqvist jaclu@galdrion.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:33:27 +0200

Hi I'm trying to get pictures uploaded to a SQL database.

I've been trying all sorts of combinations with manage_upload to dummy
objects and then dumping that obj to the (SQL-) db with no success. Or
rather I cant succeed in actually storing the picture in the db,
whatever it is I'm storing, can't be viewed as jpegs...

Can it be done and if so how?

Before anybody screems, yes I know it's concidered bad habit to store
pictures in the DB, but hey - it's only thumbnails and I need to access
them from other programs, so I think it's a valid thing to do in this
case ;)

	/Jacob Lundqvist