[Zope] Reloading file objects?

Peter Arvidsson peter@innodev.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:52:58 +0200

A very smart thing to do. Unfortunately this was not successful... when
I sent an argument like this:
"_.str(_.int(ZopeTime()))">">
My pdf-file couldnt be displayed. It didnt recognize the argument and
told me to download some stuff from Microsoft or something... is there
any other way to do it? Or is there any arguments pdf-files can handle
and is not important (e.g. can be set to a dummy value)?