[Zope] Redhat 6.2 problems

Scott Burton scott@launchpoint.net
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:32:06 -0700

I am trying to run the latest version of Zope (2.2.1 beta) on a Redhat 6.2
Linux system. When I run the ./start script it gets to the Zope Server
Monitor and sits there. It never returns back to the bash prompt. I can get
to Zope's management interface from a browser so Zope *is* running. However
if I close that terminal window, Zope stops. Python 1.5.2_13 is the version
installed by Redhat. Which is the correct version of Python, last I checked.
Also, if I run a startup script to start Zope during the boot process, it
hangs the boot process. Any suggestions?

Scott Burton