[Zope] Zope - long running process

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:04:09 -0400

There is a switch in z2.py that allows you to point to a PID file. It will
automatically restart your Zope installation once it goes down (if).

Like so... (start script)

___
#! /bin/sh
reldir=`dirname $0`
PYTHONHOME=`cd $reldir; pwd`
export PYTHONHOME
exec /usr/local/zope/bin/python \
     $PYTHONHOME/z2.py \
     -w80 -Z /usr/local/zope/var/Z2.pid "$@"

___

It is the -Z /usr/local/zope/var/Z2.pid part.

Do a more on your z2.py and check out all the options.