[Zope] Make a Python Products Add list show only certain meta types?

Kevin Howe support@performance-net.com
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 11:06:09 -0300

I have a custom Python class (Container)  which uses Folder as it's base
class. I also have a custom Python class (AnObject). I want it so that when
you view a Container object, "AnObject" will be the only meta_type available
to be added in the Add List. The problem is that since Container inherits
from Folder, the Add List makes all object types available to be added. Is
there any way to tell a class to show only certain meta_types?

Kevin