[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.2.1 beta 1 released

Aleksander Salwa ololo@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:25:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Aleksander Salwa wrote:

> Is there corrected this bug, that some ZClasses (probably those derived
> only from ZObject (not from DTMLDocument, for example)), doesn't support
> basic operations - 'paste', 'rename'... ?
> (Announced on this mailing list some time ago.)
>
> I can't find it in CHANGES.txt.

I'm sorry, it was my misunderstanding. (as I remember more folks had
this problem before). Now I know, what is ZClasses:ObjectManager :))

Just to give some Zen for those with similiar troubles:
When building your own class, not deriving (directly or indirectly) from
any of built-in classes, you should select ZClasses:ObjectManager as a
base class in order to be able to copy/paste and so on...

ololo@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl

| `long long long' is too long for GCC |