[Zope] Problem with nested dtml-in

Bill Welch bill@carbonecho.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:49:57 +0000 (GMT)

I'm having trouble with nested dtml-in. The outer ZSQL returns the
coordinates of a zip code as zlat and zlong. The inner ZSQL takes
zlat and zlong as well as Range and Otype as arguments.

When I run it I get:
  Error Type: Bad Request
  Error Value: ['zlat', 'zlong']

If I hardwire the inner one with just zlat and zlong, I get:
  Error Type: Bad Request
  Error Value: ['Range', 'Otype']

If I hardwire the inner one with all four keyword arguments it runs fine.

Here're the relevant lines from my DTML Doc:

<dtml-in zipCoord>
  <dtml-var Range><dtml-var zlat><dtml-var zlong><dtml-var Otype>
  <dtml-in orgZipRadius>

Trace line prints fine when all four arguments are hardwired or inner ZSQL
is commented out.

Bill.