[Zope] use properties to get an object with dtml-var

Gerard Metrailler Jr. gmetrailler@meetingmaker.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:32:18 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to get the following more generic.

<dtml-var "content.whos_who.gmetrail.real_name">

In that case, content and whos_who are folder, gmetrail is a ZClass I
created which derivates from Image and real_name is a property of that object.

What I am trying to do is getting something like:

<dtml-var "user_info + REQUEST.AUTHENTICATED_USER + real_name"> where
user_info is a property that I defined in /

I've tried to use a <dtml-with> wrapped arround the dtml-var, but couldn't
figure out how to get the dtml-with use the property instead of the
hardcoded path.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Gérard Métrailler Jr.

Meeting Maker Inc.
... the intelligent choice for collaborative scheduling

Technical Account Manager Europe
Phone: +41 (79) 239 25 08
Email: gmetrailler@meetingmaker.com
Web: http://www.meetingmaker.com