[Zope] Seeking Zope Volunteers

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:31:55 +1000

+-------[ Lyno Sullivan, Candidate ]----------------------
| Greetings,
|
| My name is Lyno Sullivan and I am the endorsed Independence Party (see

[ snip ]

| If you cannot volunteer your time but would like to help, please consider
| making a $5 to $500 contribution to my campaign.  If you are a Minnesota
| eligible voter you can receive a refund on the first $50 through the
| Minnesota Political Contribution Refund program.  My campaign cannot accept
| contributions from corporations, PACs or special interest organizations so
| we rely on contributions from individuals like you.

And you are now Lyno Sullivan, Spammer and in violation of your own laws.

Too bad I don't even live in the same country as you. Or in the same
hemisphere. I don't think too many people subscribed to the list signed on
to a technical list for Political Announcements.

There are more appropriate forums for this type of garbage (websites
for example).

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |