[Zope] modifying/changing DTML properties

Paul Schreiber shrub@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:24:07 -0700 (PDT)

--- Rik Hoekstra <rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl> wrote:

> Paul Schreiber wrote:
>
> >- I have a folder in my zope tree called spam.
> >- spam has one document called "foo"
> >- spam has a property called "eggs" which is set to "green"
> >
> >foo looks like this:
> >  hello
> >
> >I want to be able to change the value of eggs to, say, "blue" like so:
> >  <!--#if someCondition -->
> >  <!--#call "MythicalChangePropertyFunction(eggs, 'blue')" -->
>
> <Untested>
>
> <dtml-call "manage_changeProperties('eggs', 'blue')">

I tried that, and received the following error:

Zope Error

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: too many arguments; expected 2, got 3

any suggestions?

Paul

=====
shad 96c / 4A CS / mac activist / eda / fumbler
fan of / jewel / sophie b. / sarah slean / steve poltz / emm gryner /
       / x-files / buffy / dawson's creek / habs / bills / 49ers /

         t h i n k  d i f f e r e n t.