[Zope] Creating an object from within another

Daniel Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:05:13 -0500

Yeah, that's what i thought, but I know it exists cause I can create an
object of type B and I copied and pasted the manage_addB part?????

For any one else who is reading this:

the problem is:

I have a product I'll call B.
Additionally I have a folderish product I'll call myFolder. What I want to
do is when I create a  folderish object (a myFolder) in it I want an object
B,  very similar to when a folder is created you can have a DTMLMethod
created. And here is the rub,  I am able to have my folderish object create
a DTMLMethod instead of an object B.

Any thoughts,

Dan