[Zope] Pages Half Rendering :(

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:51:19 -0400 (EDT)

I've seen this in Netscape only, mostly while using the management
interface.  I haven't been able to track it down.  I wonder if it has
something to do with the bug in OFS.Image.index_html that Dieter Maurer
reported a few messages back.  I've also had a problem where mgmt
interface icons don't get loaded properly, and show up broken, but on a
page reload, they get loaded properly.