[Zope] Newbie Question (Content Manager Tutorial)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 12:01:01 -0400 (EDT)

Darn.  Those docs are a little (.... ok, a lot...) out of date.  They're
still useful, but they don't cover a few things.

With the advent of Zope 2.2, the first thing you need to do is to create a
management user.  You cannot use the 'superuser' to manage content.  I
know this is a little unfamiliar, but, for now, just suspend disbelief and
create another user with the 'Manager' role (by visiting the acl_users
User Folder and adding a user).  Then quit the browser, and log in as the
user you created.  You'll then be able to follow the cmg.