[Zope] problem using SiteAcces

Wouter van Hilst wouter@deeldrie.nl
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 13:07:24 +0200

--MS_Mac_OE_3049621644_695167_MIME_Part

Hi,

I want to host several sites with my Zope and Apache. To do this I followed
the instructions created by anser
(http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver). Everything seems to work
except one thing: the path in the main section of the management screens of
Zope.

I want to host the site http://www.seugling.nl using apache. I want to add a
Zope area at http://www.seugling.nl/z.

This is my virtual host configuration of Apache:

<VirtualHost 24.132.45.123>
ServerName www.seugling.nl
DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/seugling

ProxyPass /z  http://www.seugling.nl:8080/seugling
ProxyPassReverse /z  http://www.seugling.nl:8080/seugling

ProxyPass /misc_ http://www.seugling.nl:8080/misc_
ProxyPass /p_ http://www.seugling.nl:8080/p_
</VirtualHost>

I add a folder in the root of my Zope called 'seugling'. I want this to be
the root folder of http://www.seugling.nl/z. So I add a SiteRoot object in
to it with the following configuration:

Title (empty)
Base http://www.seugling.nl/z
Path /

When I add a folder into the root folder at this site: seugling/test, and I
click at 'seugling' in the folder path in the main section of the management
screen (Folder at /seugling / test) the server want to go to the url:
http://www.seugling.nl/seugling/manage_workspace... which doesn't excist.

Can anyone help me with this problem, I must do something wrong?

Regards,

Wouter van Hilst

--MS_Mac_OE_3049621644_695167_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>problem using SiteAcces</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hi,<BR>
<BR>
I want to host several sites with my Zope and Apache. To do this I followed=
 the instructions created by anser (http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache=
_zserver). Everything seems to work except one thing: the path in the main s=
ection of the management screens of Zope.<BR>
<BR>
I want to host the site http://www.seugling.nl using apache. <FONT SIZE=3D"4"=
><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">I want to add a Zope area at http://www.seugling.nl/z.=
 <BR>
<BR>
This is my virtual host configuration of Apache:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;VirtualHost 24.132.45.123&gt;<BR>
ServerName www.seugling.nl<BR>
DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/seugling<BR>
<BR>
ProxyPass /z &nbsp;http://www.seugling.nl:8080/seugling<BR>
ProxyPassReverse /z &nbsp;http://www.seugling.nl:8080/seugling<BR>
<BR>
ProxyPass /misc_ http://www.seugling.nl:8080/misc_<BR>
ProxyPass /p_ http://www.seugling.nl:8080/p_<BR>
&lt;/VirtualHost&gt;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
I add a folder in the root of my Zope called 'seugling'. I want this to be =
the root folder of http://www.seugling.nl/z. So I add a SiteRoot object in t=
o it with the following configuration:<BR>
 <BR>
<B><I>Title</I></B> (empty)<BR>
<B><I>Base</I></B> http://www.seugling.nl/z<BR>
<B><I>Path</I></B> /<BR>
<BR>
When I add a folder into the root folder at this site: seugling/test, and I=
 click at 'seugling' in the folder path in the main section of the managemen=
t screen (Folder at /seugling / test) the server want to go to the url: http=
://www.seugling.nl/seugling/manage_workspace... which doesn't excist.<BR>
<BR>
Can anyone help me with this problem, I must do something wrong?<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Wouter van Hilst</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3049621644_695167_MIME_Part--