[Zope] I'm really confused: Creating an object from within another

Daniel Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:24:06 -0500

I really appreciate the help I've been getting, but I'm really confused as to why I can
create a DTMLMethod or DTMLDocument, but not any product from the products directory.
Granted I don't have many installed, but whats the difference between a Product that
lives in the OFS directory and a Product that lives in the Product directory, and why
can't I create them the same????

Dan