[Zope] Yihaw- adding HTML files - newbie questions?

sean@horse101.com sean@horse101.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:45:36 -0700

Thanks for the response Soren,
It sounds like Yihaw is the wrong way to do this.  Being a new
Zope user, I am not sure what the rest of this message means
however.  When I create a new opject, would that be creating a
folder for example?  What does "subclass it off "Object Manager""
mean?  The creattion of an index_html file I can do.

--Sean