[Zope] <dtml-in attachment Was Re: Squishdot and ZCatalog, Zope 2.2

Lance odysseus@acedsl.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:49:36 -0400

> Oh, I need help alright, for trying to move Squishdot to Zope 2.2 in the
> first place :(
> My current fun is with <dtml-in attachment> which works fine in the edit
> form on the management interface but throws a KeyError on 'file_name'
> when I try and use it in the posting_html DTML method...
>
> Any ideas/solutions greatly recieved :S

Did you figure this one out yet? I started taking a look at it now, and I
think it's a security issue. If I put Squishfile.py into cheat mode
(__allow_access_to....) It works fine.

--
--Lance