[Zope] Microsoft SQL Server Access under Linux?

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:20:32 +0000

Use Sybase. Sybase even provide the client libs for download for
*ahem* evaluation.

MS SQL == Sybase wearing a pair of bad Groucho Marx glasses/nose/mustache
                  (aka an annoying management GUI)

Or FreeTDS, but last time I looked that wasn't threadsafe.

Anthony

>>> "Darin Lee" wrote
> Zopistas,
>
> Is it possible to access an ODBC data source through Zope running under Linux
? I have perused the literature, and it appears the Zope DA's for ODBC only run
 under the Win32 environment.

> I would very much like to setup ZAP (for many reasons), but our "organization
al standard" is MS SQL Server 6.5.