[Zope] <dtml-let ..> method </dtml-let>

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:25:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Phil Harris wrote:
> I seem to remember a entry to the collector about this, I think your stuck
> with having a 'static' sort key.

http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1541/view

Oh, wait, no that's the wrong one.  Hmm.  I don't seem to have saved
the one specifically about the sort tag, but it also was posted by
Adam Karpierz, with a request for comment.  He's been trying to
get some version of his patch accepted for a while now.  Since
he's proposing a syntax change it I think acceptance is probably
being slowed down by global concerns over the need for DTML syntax
improvements.  But nobody has been making comments, so I'm not
sure <frown>.

You can always you his patch in the meantime, though.

--RDM