[Zope] What does context.registerBaseClass() do ???

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:04:29 -0400

This should be used in the initialize() routine of your product.  It
initializes the class passed in so it may be use as a base class for
ZClasses in your Zope instance.  It takes a single class object as an
argument.  An example __init__.py:

import Foo

def initialize(context):
    context.registerBaseClass(Foo)