[Zope] ANN: ZUBB (Zope Ultimate Bulletin Board) 0.5.0 Release

technews@egsx.com technews@egsx.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:41:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I was happy to see ZUBB.  It just happens that I am working on a similar
product, however it is SQL based, and I have other features not available
in UBB, or ZUBB.  the development version is running at
http://zope.heewar.com/aynaBB/.

I have been a user of UBB for a while, and I find it lacking a lot of
features that an SQL database can bring.  If anyone is interested in
helping out I will be open to making the code available for people to work
on.

Anyone intrested must contact me to adonis at egsx dot com

Thanks
Adonis