[Zope] SQL question...I think

George mail@okstudio.com.au
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:51:46 +1100

I know nothing about sql so forgive me this idiotic question:-) All I
know so far I had learnt from ZOPE tutorials and HOW-TO's. Here is the
question:
I have a database connection working. I created a couple of tables and
filled them up with stuff. I know how to insert data in to the table,
search and such. I can not find any info on how to embed the data in my
dtml-html code to show it to the world. I know how to create a form for
the visitors to search for the stuff. What I need is simply include some
data in my documents without any interaction.
If I have for instance a table that contains a columns: product_id,
price, weight. How do I display the values one by one? (not the whole
table) I have some data in the table that I do not want to display on
every page. Can I choose just one row and column and display just that
data in that single cell? Say only the price of the product number
00001?

Regards,
George