[Zope] The tree tag, SQL and what should be simple

Ian J Cottee icottee@bluefountain.com
31 Aug 2000 00:49:17 +0900

"Rik Hoekstra" <rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl> writes:

> Unless I do not quite understand you I think you missed Anthony Baxter's
> tree_and_sql howto
> (http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/tree-coding-tricks ). It will probably
> give you either exactly what you want or enough ideas to get you further.

Hi

Yes, I looked over that document and unfortunately it doesn't help
me. It talks about a *one* file structure where each item in a file
can be related to another item. I'm looking at a simple two file
structure of records and categories and being able to display those
categories in a shallow, two level tree.

I've given up for the moment and written my display screen in a way
which probably makes more sense but I'd still be interested to know
for the future how it works

Cheers

Ian