[Zope] NTuser folder problem : [ registry keys ]

neeloy_saha neeloy_saha@infy.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:47:11 +0530

Hi all,

I am facing problem using and configuring zope NTuserFolder. I want to use
this products and validate against the users in my domain. Depending on the
user i want to assign them roles.
For e,g ---Business folder
	subfolder - ntuserfolder .. I have used local roles to assign neeloy
role of manager. when i want to go to the manage screen of Business folder
and login with neeloy and his password i am unable to do so.
I am able to get all the users for my domain[ neeloy is one ] name though...
but get this following warning in the nt user folder.
Warning: The following roles are valid in Zope, but do not have a
corresponding registry key: ['Contributor', 'Manager', 'Member', 'Owner',
'Reviewer']
how do we go abt fixing this .. i know there is nothing wrong with the
product... but i am unable to configure it.

Thx in advance.

-neeloy