[Zope] Objet : Re: [Zope] Searching in all field with ZCatalog

Francois-Regis CHALAOUX Francois-Regis.CHALAOUX@sanofi-synthelabo.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:40:00 +0200

Hi Chris and All,

No, you asked the right question, scuse me for the error !!
I would like only one entry in the form to search in all indexed fields.
I like this solution cause it is sometimes difficult for a no regulmar user in
this aera (Protein Data Bank) to question the right field.
In fact I would like create a simple form ;)

FR

>>> zope-admin@zope.org%internet 31/08/00 12:38:15 >>>

Francois-Regis CHALAOUX wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to search in all the indexed fields of a ZCatalog with only
> **one** input form ?

Woudl having a field for each index on the one form do it?

cheers,

Chris