[Zope] ALERT: rally to the flag, troops!

Stephen Nosal stephennosal@e3mil.com
31 Aug 2000 06:48:52 -0700

I hate it when this happens - I just had the IS department throw out 2 months of work because it doesn't conform to corporate standards. That's because they have no standard and all the developers do is fight over what vendors to use and who will do the development. I hope your project goes better than mine...

Good Luck.

- Steve

On Thu, 31 August 2000, Jean Jordaan wrote:

> Hello Zopers
>
> This is serious business. As you know, I've been asking
> questions of various levels of ineptitude during the last
> few weeks. Meantime I've been building some entry-level
> ZClasses as part of the insides of Mosaic's Intranet. This
> culminated in a demo a couple of days ago, when I showed
> the one CEO and the rest of the communications department
> what I have been doing.

Get your Private, Anti-Spam, Free Email at http://e3mil.com
and Step into a Friendly Universe!