[Zope] problem on newly installed Zope2.2.0: I have lost a folder

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:59:35 +0200 (CEST)

Gilles Lavaux writes:
 > 2000-08-31T14:06:05 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
 > '\000\000\000\000\000\000\014\021'
 > Traceback (innermost last):
 >   File /home/sms/Zope_220/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 447, in
 > setstate
 > SystemError: Failed to import class MEM from module __main__
It seems that something in your folder need a class with name
"MEM" that was defined inside an extension (a file used
for an external method or a custom class for SQL methods).
Such classes cannot be loaded, because the unpickler does not
find the source file (it thinks, the class comes from
module "__main__", which is not true).

Dieter