[Zope] Is it possible to build a folder zclass with user folder built in?

Dirksen dirksen_lau@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:36:33 -0800 (PST)

I built a user folder with LoginManager, tested it on normal folder. Then I tried to
build a folder zclass containing the tested LM user folder, hoping that, when I
instantiate this zclass, I have a folder ready for customized authentication. I tried
this on objectmanager baseclass and ofs:folder baseclass, neither worked the way I
anticipated, just weird behaviors. It seems to me the user folder works inside the zclass
folder (under the product tree) rather than in its instance. Any hint please?

Dirksen