[Zope] database query

Lee lee.reilly@ntlworld.com
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:52:25 +0000

Is anyone familiar with Chapter 10 of the online Zope book, 'Relational
Database and Connectivity'?

I am trying to set up a mySQL database but I am going to go through the
Gadfly examples in the book first. It couldn't make it any clearer how
to construct the table but it gives me an error every time!

INPUT:

CREATE TABLE students
(
student_id integer,
first varchar,
last varchar,
grade float
)

ERROR:
The call can not be completed as dialed.
Error Type: IOError
Error Value: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-src/var/gadfly/demo/demo.gfl'

I am using server space on ZopeSite.com. 'Permission denied' suggests to
me that maybe there has been an oversite of the ZopeSite owner in
defining permissions - but, as I'm relatively new to Zope, what do I
know?!?

If anyone can supply some advice I'd be grateful.

- Best regards,

Lee Reilly

--
Lee Reilly