[Zope] [ot] python book

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:47:52 +0100

I read Learning Python and still love it and would highly recommend
it. The book is very good! Apart from that I'm using the Python
Essential Reference more often nowadays. It's handier than a printout
of the lib.pdf but actually you don't really need if if you are comfy
with the pdf stuff.

What I'm still missing is something like the perl cookbook but for Python :(

Ragnar