[Zope] Large XML files

Edward Muller edwardam@home.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:17:21 -0500 (EST)

Definetly consider a stripped down linux install for this machine instead. just
make sure almost nothing else is running as well (A lots ditros start all sorts
of stuff up for you).

Edward Muller - edwardam@home.com - edwardam@handhelds.org
Grow a ponytail -- view it as your telepathic antenna to other Linux Kernel Developers. -- Jeff V. Merkey