[Zope] Another Zope E-Commerce Site Online

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:34:56 +0100

Nice site

A small suggestion for the shopping basket.

It is really great the way you describe the 4 steps involved in making a
purchase. But it would be really nice if you added som information allready
in step one in regard to payment methods.

I would get rather crossed if I got to step 4 and found out that my prefered
method of payment wasn't included. I would also be more inclined to buy if I
could see upfront that I could use my Visa.

Furthermore Icons with credit cards, verisign etc. on the payment page make
customers trust the site several times more than sites without it. (It's
been tested)

Regards

    Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Specialization is for insects.  -  Robert A. Heinlein