[Zope] Using aquisition inside a dtml method of a product ?

Tres Seaver tres@digicool.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:20:47 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Andreas Jung wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 10:07:25PM -0500, Tres Seaver wrote:
> >
> > Could it be that you don't derive your product class (directly or
> > indirectly) from Acquisition.Implicit?  Otherwise, I'm stumped.
> > I use just the code you describe inside the PTK, for instance.
>
> Yes, that was the problem. I took the ExternalMethod product
> as example - this one uses explicit aquisition.

Explicit can be helpful in some cases.  For instance, you
could add these lines to your class to solve the immediate
problem without opening it up to acquire anything:

     standard_html = standard_html_footer = Acquisition.Acquired

Tres.